The students were all going to go hike to a waterfall, but that got complicated and fell through, and in the meeting about what to do about them, Doug gave Nat and I a day to check out a little bit and hang out together. So, we’re sitting in my “art studio” in the newer trailer where I have a table with all of my craft stuff, going through a lengthy list of to-do’s:
- Save the Dates: Flickr? Buy/have shipped
- Kaiser Insurance: Gynecology/preventative stuff covered?
- Addresses –> label document: From facebook msg., mom’s email, Fondells…
- Location of wedding: dancing @ church, or no? move to park? Herrick Lake?
- Plane tickets home: on the 7th or 8th? Greg & Melissa’s wedding?
- Austyn tickets –> wedding from Alaska: too expensive?
- Bridesmaids: dresses, delegate for help
- Honeymoon: location, transportation, reservations… [catchy.]
- Summer plans for Nat: live? work? car?